[Ct-nfb] This may not neccessarily be a blind issue

Edward personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:59:28 UTC 2015

I'm glad she made it through ok.
Thanks
Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: Ct-nfb [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Richard
McGaffin via Ct-nfb
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:35 AM
To: Stanley Torow; Joyce Kane; Nathanael T. Wales; TJ Murphy; Shonda;
Leonard Schlenk; Jane Judson; Lucia Lee; NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Subject: [Ct-nfb] This may not neccessarily be a blind issue

Good morning all:

I just wanted to let those of you who know my wife Janet, that she came
through her Melanoma surgery just fine. I know that many of know Janet
through her attendance at our state convention. and board meetings.

I know that this isn't neccesserily a blind issue, but I'm too lazy to
e-mail everyone individually, and I can't remember who I mentioned this too
or not.

Thanks

Rich