[Ct-nfb] This may not neccessarily be a blind issue

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Jan 15 16:32:49 UTC 2015

Hi Rich, thanks for the update! I am very glad that Janet pull through okay and that she can now rest and recuperate! I wish the best for both of you! Feel free to call me if you need anything! Take good care and bye for now! :-)Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant

National federation of the blind of Ct.