[Ct-nfb] Fact Sheets for Legislative Issues

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jan 20 07:33:54 UTC 2015

Good morning, Fellow Federationists:

I have attached the fact sheets for the three legislative priorities we are undertaking in the current session. Whether or not you are going to Washington Seminar, you can have a real impact. Letters, phone calls, and tweets all make a difference, so let's all master these bills! It's even easier because two of the bills are repeats from last year! The TIME Act is the old Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act of 2013, just renamed.

Good day to all!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: jms132 at latech.edu<mailto:jms132 at latech.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

But, of course, we will not fail. We will continue to climb. Our heritage demands it; our faith confirms it; our humanity requires it. Whatever the sacrifice, we will make it. Whatever the price, we will pay it. Seen from this perspective, the hostility and backlash (the challenges and confrontations) are hardly worth noticing. They are only an irritant. My brothers and my sisters, the future is ours. Come! Join me on the stairs, and we will finish the journey.
-          Dr. Kenneth Jernigan