[Ct-nfb] At-large chapter meeting reminder

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Jan 20 16:48:32 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone! For those of you in the Facebook group, sorry for the double post! I am just writing to remind you that our at-large chapter meeting will be held tomorrow night January 21 at 9 PM! We would love to have anyone who is interested in attending! Our call-in information is as follows 760-569-9000 is the dial-in number! The access code is 433706

We are having an awesome guest speaker this month who is going to talk to us about transportation issues in Connecticut! Her name is Ginger Morse and she works for The eastern Connecticut transportation consortium! She is an absolutely wonderful lady and I hope you will all make her feel very welcome!
So, have a great day and stay warm and hopefully I will talk to you all very very soon! Bye for now! :-)
Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant