[Ct-nfb] uncontracted Braille

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jan 22 04:49:19 UTC 2015

I think it's great that you're giving those away, and I think that those might also make a great resource for our upcoming BELL camp. Certainly, it will be up to those organizing the bell camp, but I think it's a great idea to offer it there, too.

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin