[Ct-nfb] uncontracted Braille

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:26:36 UTC 2015

Justin, great point.
Beth, can you please give me more information about the content of these books? Are they education-based, a two-volume story, or teaching materials, more or less?

—Kate

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com