[Ct-nfb] Big Y Pharmacy

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Fri Jan 23 12:22:05 UTC 2015

Hey Joyce;

That's crazy, I wish you luck, apperently all the pharmacies are going through some major issues. My Father in law just went through a nightmare with walmart, fortunately Janet was able to straighten it out. I can't speak for all walmarts' but the store in West Haven is a joke, I really hate doing any business with them at all. The one in Milford isn't much better.

I recently lost my endocrinologist due to maturity leave, her replacement had her hours cut, so I was kicked to the curb. However my primary care doctor was able to order the meds, for me. Provided i had Sam's club fax them a script.

So I called Sam's club, they had no problem faxing the script the woman I spoke to from Sam's even knew who I was, and I'll be picking up my script this morning.

I know this has nothing to do with your issue. But I'm so pleased with Sam's club pharmacy and their handling the situation. I wanted to share it with you.

Take care & if I can help let me know.

Rich