[Ct-nfb] Big Y Pharmacy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 00:16:30 UTC 2015

I called up Big Y to renew one of my perscriptions in Rocky Hill as they
provide the Script Talk labels on my medications and mail me my scripts.
There was a notice that this was CVS and Big Y Pharmacy and gave another
address.  I chose to speak to someone at that number.  I was told Big  Y no
longer exists and they would fill my perscriptions.  They told me they  don't do
the Script Talk labels and they don't mail medications out to  anyone.

I tried calling or getting a phone number for Big Y Pharmacy in Trumbull
which is very close to me, but info said they didn't have any phone number
for a  Big Y Pharmacy, only the Big Y store.

With the information that was sent out saying WalMart will provide script
talk labels, I looked up WalMart on google and looked for mail order.  Came
up empty handed on that.

So I called my nephew up in Texas who is the district manager at WalMart
for their pharmacies and is over several of the stores in Houston and asked
him.  He told me he hadn't heard if WalMart is providing the lables for
Script Talk and he would find this out Friday for me.  I asked him to find  out
if they have a mail order and if the maiul order puts the Script Talk
labels  on.

Gee whiz what do we do?  I need my meds in about a week.  I need  the
script talk labels and I can't drive up to Rocky Hill to get my meds.

I will let you know what I find out from my nephew.

Joyce