[Ct-nfb] CNN BREAKING NEWS ELVUS IS ALIVE!

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:03:17 UTC 2015

Elvis is still dead but I still selling tickets for the Rockcats game on
July 25th <x-apple-data-detectors://0>   This is a great fundraiser for the
National Federation of the Blind of  Connecticut. Don't be left out. You
can purchase tickets through the national Federation of the blind office or
you can contact me directly to purchase your tickets.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the game in July.

Thank you

Gary Allene

Book share

8883821222

  1ZW0R7370391981585 <x-apple-data-detectors://4>

mpieniazek at ghtd.org