[Ct-nfb] Please help

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:43:05 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone!!!
  With the 75th anniversary of the nfb celebrated in Orlando this July, it is time for us to break a world record. In order to succeed, we need your help! On Wednesday, July 8, at 7:00 am, our family will gather together outside the lobby of the Rosen Center Hotel in order to create an umbrella mosaic with 3000 umbrellas. Let's help the logistics team out by registering, for free, at www.nfb.org/gwr
It is a super quick form, but it will help out a ton!
Let's break a world record!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Love,
Kate :)