[Ct-nfb] It's Time to Set a World Record!

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:09:36 UTC 2015

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Pare, John via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 8:42 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] It's Time to Set a World Record!

Dear Conventioneers, Exhibitors, and Supporters:

The time is fast-approaching for our record-breaking seventy-fifth
anniversary convention, and excitement is building. I know that all of you
won’t want to miss any part of the festivities, especially our GUINNESS
WORLD RECORDS™ attempt that will take place on the morning of July 8. This
outstanding effort will make our convention historic not only within the
blindness field, but throughout the world. Please plan to help us break a
record and raise expectations for blind people!

If you haven’t already, it is critical that you sign up to participate in
the record attempt at www.nfb.org/gwr so that we have an accurate count of
how many people are participating.

Did I mention the fabulous prizes that several of the Rosen Hotels have
donated? By participating in the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ attempt, you will
be eligible for these prizes, including complimentary stays, spa treatments,
and dinners!

So sign up now to participate. Please go to www.nfb.org/gwr.

Thanks for your support and see you in Orlando!

John

John G. Paré Jr.
Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, extension 2218
Cell phone: (410) 917-1965
Fax: (410) 685-5653
Email: jpare at nfb.org

blindness is not what holds you back.

Make a gift <https://nfb.org/make-gift>  to the National Federation of the
Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.