[Ct-nfb] FW: Cheshire Lions Dinner Dance for the Blind

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 14:03:54 UTC 2015

From: Robert Viola [mailto:bjviola at att.net]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 11:59 AM
To: erival at comcast.net
Subject: Cheshire Lions Dinner Dance for the Blind

Dear Valued Guest:

The Cheshire Lions Foundation 58th Annual Dinner Dance for the Blind will be held this year on Monday, May 4, 2015 at the Aqua Turf Club, Glass Room, Mulberry Street, Plantsville, Ct. 06479. This party is dedicated to those who have lost their sight and to all Lions who serve by helping in the fight against blindness. There is no charge for the visually impaired person & driver when sponsored by the Cheshire Lions Club or one of the other area Lions Clubs or businesses.

Please return the following information to me:

YOUR NAME: ________________________________________

WILL ATTEND: YES ____ NO ____ PHONE_______________

Print directions for your driver to the Aqua Turf Club are attached. We ask that you arrange your own transportation and encourage carpooling wherever possible.

Please reply no later than Saturday, April 11th.

If you have any questions, please call Bob Viola at (860) 621-3525 or via email at address:  <mailto:bjviola at att.net> bjviola at att.net.  Please note that the charge for everyone other than our visually impaired guests and their drivers is $37.00. The Cheshire Lions Club will sponsor persons within the Cheshire Club Area. If you know members of the Lions Club in your town, you should let them know if you are planning on attending this year’s Dinner Dance. We look forward to visiting with all of our old friends and with making many “new friends” again this year.

Best regards,

Bob Viola

Secretary/Chairperson

Cheshire Lions Club