[Ct-nfb] FW: Please vote for Anders' guide dog friend Izaac in the 2015 American Humane Association Hero Dog AwardsT

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 14:22:27 UTC 2015

From: Andrea Giudice [mailto:dawgmawm at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:58 AM
To: Andrea Giudice
Subject: FW: Please vote for Anders' guide dog friend Izaac in the 2015
American Humane Association Hero Dog AwardsT

The below is from a good friend who's guide dog has been nominated.  I will
be voting daily and ask you to also if you are able or willing.

Thanks

(It is pretty easy if using a screen reader.  Just follow the link below,
then click on the vote link and then choose the guide/hearing dog link.
Next find the place to vote for Izaac, the first one, and fill out the short
form.  The edit boxes ask for first name, last name, and e-mail. In addition
you need to select the check box that you are over 18.)

Andrea and Anders

Dear Family and Friends:

Izaac has been nominated for the 2015 American Humane Association Hero Dog
AwardsT!

The first round of voting opens March 9th at noon Eastern Time! I am
strongly encouraging you to vote for Izaac in the guide dog category once a
day at  <http://site.americanhumane.org/site/R?i=YyOyOK8i9C7wrVit7Gf84w>
www.HeroDogAwards.org through  May 15th.  If you would be so kind as to
forward this voting challenge to all of your friends and family members, I
would truly appreciate it. Thousands of dollars will be donated to guide dog
organizations in honor of the winning dog. So we need your help. Please vote
today and every day through May 15th.

Thank you so much for supporting Izaac and the Fidelco family.

Warmest regards,

Bill DeMaio, CPRP

Director of the New Britain Parks and Recreation Department

Please help us raise funds for Guide Dogs by voting for Izaac, as the top
guide dog, in the American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards.  You can vote
once per day between March 9th - May 15th at www.HeroDogAwards.
<http://www.HeroDogAwards.org>     org

  _____

No virus found in this message.