[Ct-nfb] FW: 3 flyers

tammy robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Mar 26 03:48:54 UTC 2015

Hi all!  Steve asked me to pass on the following information to all of you
in the hopes that you might want to take advantage of some of these
excellent opportunities!  I myself will be at the open house and would love
to see you all there!  Also, please feel free to mension these seminars to
your friends and family that may not be on this email list!  Take good care
and I hope to see all of yu soon!  Bye for now!

Tammy robbins

At-large chapter president

860-319-9016

Gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net <mailto:Gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net>