[Ct-nfb] Get ready, get set!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Mar 26 15:51:25 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists:

There is some harmful language in a bill in our state legislature right now that could fundamentally alter procedures for obtaining guide dogs and other things surrounding guide dogs.

I will post more information soon, but I want to encourage everyone to go ahead and figure out who their state legislators are so that we can act. I promise that it won't be too complicated to figure out. I will be here if you don't understand anything.

Please enter your address on this page, and it will give you information for who your legislators are:

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/cgafindleg.asp

If we don't stick up for ourselves, who will?

Always yours in the movement,

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

“One of the continuing themes that the majority culture never wants to hear is that the Indians want to be Indians.”

Ada Deer (Menominee), 1984