[Ct-nfb] Please read!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:33:27 UTC 2015

Good afternoon all,
	As the summer edition of the Federationist is being composed, I would love for your input.
Please send any interesting articles you have read, stories you have wrote, recipes you find tasteful, or poems you have written/read, my way.
I am still accepting submissions and this is your time to shine!
Please send any material to Kate Webster at kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com> as either an attachment or in the body of the email.

All best,
Kate
Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com