[Ct-nfb] Convention

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Nov 3 18:44:40 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! I am sorry to inform you all  that I will not be able to attend this year's convention after all! We have had a death in the family and it is unavoidable because the memorial service is being held this weekend! My husband's sister passed away on Saturday very unexpectedly so I have to be there and available for my husband and his family! I am very sorry to miss out on the convention and I hope to be there next year I hope you all have a wonderful convention and have an awesome time! Learn a lot and take notes! I'll be asking questions! Best of luck and bye for now!

Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant