[Ct-nfb] Convention

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Nov 3 18:53:49 UTC 2015

Hi Tammy,

I am so sorry to hear that Bob lost his sister! I will send my prayers to you, Bob, and the entire family in mourning. Hopefully, this time next year, you will be with us at a very different kind of family gathering.

I was really looking forward to meeting your new guide dog and also Bob himself in person.

See you next year!

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan