[Ct-nfb] Charitable contributions

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:19:06 UTC 2015

Hi Hamit,
Yes, Smile.Amazon.com has my account set up with NFB of CT. I have to go to that web site for all my orders to get their 1/2 percent donation. The site has all of my account info that I put in for Amazon Prime. Take care.

 Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter
Phone - 860-584-5221