[Ct-nfb] {Disarmed} You're invited to the Annual State Convention of the NFB of CT (Nov 6, 2015 - Nov 8, 2015)

Kate webster of The National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut invite at eventbrite.com
Tue Oct 6 14:29:14 UTC 2015

It’s time to gather for the 44th Annual State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut. Each year we meet to share ideas, to inform, to instruct and to have fun with our fellow Federationists, families and friends. Our conventions include updates on topics of interest to us including new technology, division meetings, personal anecdotes, raffles, door prizes, vendors and much more. Additions for Friday afternoon and evening include a Job Seminar, a Chapter Building Seminar, and the annual meeting of our CT Association of Guide Dog Users (CTAGDU) Division.Share this event on Facebook
                    and Twitter
                    We hope you can make it!Cheers,The National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut (NFB of CT)

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: Annual State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
Date: Friday, November 6, 2015 at 12:00 PM <span class="pipe">-</span> Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM (EST)

------------------------------
Event Details:
------------------------------

It’s time to gather for the 44th Annual State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut. Each year we meet to share ideas, to inform, to instruct and to have fun with our fellow Federationists, families and friends. Our conventions include updates on topics of interest to us including new technology, division meetings, personal anecdotes, raffles, door prizes, vendors and much more. Additions for Friday afternoon and evening include a Job Seminar, a Chapter Building Seminar, and the annual meeting of our CT Association of Guide Dog Users (CTAGDU) Division.

------------------------------
Hosted By:
The National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut (NFB of CT)

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/annual-state-convention-of-the-national-federation-of-the-blind-of-connecticut-registration-18808391405?ref=enivtefor001&invite=ODUzMDkyNC9jdC1uZmJAbmZibmV0Lm9yZy8w

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com