[Ct-nfb] Justin

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:46:28 UTC 2016

Hello Justin

It  is good t ohear fro myou as tah  is great  wise words as of the  new president t otake toheart . As taht said  now I understand asthat of what you're doing  wasnt' srue as to it, but now do soand wish al lthe ver ybest for you there. As taht  you'll gain a lot as do a lot for al lthe affilates out there nad being rightin the  side liens of  teh US  with Asia nto so far away  and Europe too as taht can be streched out as taht Asia si really ahead of us in the eye world so might be real great  opportunities  to catch. As taht said as that  Jim is it is the one who's taken over for you so I've  got it right . As I'm asking  as taht  teh things as tah  you were working/helping me wit h as didn't get finished so as taht t ospea kwit hhim. KNowas taht a lot happening and lost in trasition as it can happen, but always  one door closes anohter opesn. So  all is well and take care. See you soon stay in touch.

Elizabeth