[Ct-nfb] Bouncing mail

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Dec 5 02:26:41 UTC 2016

Aloha Anne,

The person who can best answer this question is David Andrews. His email address is:

dandrews at visi.com<mailto:dandrews at visi.com>

Best of luck!

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats