[Ct-nfb] Connecticut Transportation Survey

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Feb 1 12:22:42 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I took the survey as well, not that it matters for me being unemployed and somewhat insane. I explained that I really don't care what they do, because I walk everywhere I go, but I also commented that raising the gas tax is bullshit, no I didn't use those words ,nor did I tell them I was insane, but you guys know this so it's no secret be cool folks
be safe if you can
Rich