[Ct-nfb] Very Important Needing Assistance in Orlando

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 21:25:20 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I hope that  the convention  has been a wonderful success for all  and  as
well having an amazing time.

I'm not  sure  if had been  received as I'd sent last week t  oall asking
in behalf of my friend who is a reporter  wit hNews 12  CT  and his
producer.  Asking  of anyone  who's been to the  Orlando/Disney area  to bring  back
anything  that may have  experienced  related to those  who'd been effected
by the   shooting.   As they'd said  anything  of giving  anything  with a
lot of details or  not and can  either   speak with  them  on the phone or
in person.

One  can contact me  with  anything or  to my friend  Frank Recchia
reporter/newsman for News 12 CT and his contact information  is  by phone  or email
_frankrecchia at yahoo.com_ (mailto:frankrecchia at yahoo.com)  or
_frecchia at news12.com_ (mailto:frecchia at news12.com)  203-314-3742 or  203-981-7963
_news12ct at news12.com_ (mailto:news12ct at news12.com)  if  just   wanted  to
send it  in being annomous  of not being known only  jsut sending the
information to the matter.

Thank you so very much for your kind time and assistance to this  matter.

Enjoy the rest of the convention adn  cant' wait t ohear  al  labout it.

Best Reggards,

Elizabeth Greenwood