[Ct-nfb] Kate Webster

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Jul 8 02:10:39 UTC 2016

While we are on the topic of Kate's convention achievements, we probably ought to also celebrate her election to the presidency of the National Association of Blind Students!

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Member
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats