[Ct-nfb] New coordinator of student programs

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:52:29 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I have decided to create a new position in the NFB of CT. We need someone
that can act as a liaison between the board and our younger generation. I am
excited to have Justin Salisbury as our new coordinator of student programs.
He will not only work with the student division, but he will play an
integral role in helping to bring bell attendees into the federation. Please
welcome Justin to this new position, and direct any questions, comments, and
ideas regarding blind students to him directly.

Thanks,

Edward