[Ct-nfb] Just became an NFB member

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jul 20 15:51:21 UTC 2016

Dear Adrijana,

Congratulations on becoming a member of the National Federation of the Blind. With 50,000 members, the National Federation of the Blind is working to raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create barriers between blind people and our dreams. The wealth of this organization is not in any bank account; it is in the talent and heart of our membership. It is impossible to give the Federation more than I gain from my work here because it always comes back to me exponentially. Together with love, hope, and determination, we are transforming dreams into reality.

Again, congratulations on becoming a member of the national Federation of the Blind.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Committee on Automobile and Pedestrian Safety
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats