[Ct-nfb] Call for Submissions: The Summer/Fall edition of the Federationist!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:57:03 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,

                It's that time again, indeed.

I am in search of engaging, informative, and empowering articles to publish
in our semiannual newsletter.

Whether you want to share your experience from your first National
Convention, have a new technique for cooking a summer treat, recently
started a hobby that you want to share, or just have ideas or philosophical
content that can enlighten us all, I want to hear from you.

Please send me your entries by Monday, August 15, so I have ample time to
get it out by the beginning of September.

If you have an idea but are unsure on how to get it going into an article,
reach out; I am happy to help!

Thank you in advance; and I look forward to reading your great articles!

Happy writing,

Kate Webster