[Ct-nfb] Amazon.jobs

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 19:11:10 UTC 2016

I know some of our members are looking for work. I thought I would share this.

https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/accessibility-internationalization

Develop socially responsible technologies for a global audience.

The Accessibility and Internationalization team develops assistive technologies and internationalization support across Amazon’s device portfolio. Within the accessibility team, you have an opportunity to develop socially responsible technologies that have tremendous positive impact on lives within the disability community, including screen readers, magnifiers, on-screen keyboards, large fonts support and many others. In the internationalization team, you enable our products to globalize, providing software libraries that enable them to move seamlessly into new marketplaces around the world. Both organizations apply their work in a broad spectrum of new devices types, pioneering new interaction models, providing continuous job variety. Join us - we have openings in Sunnyvale, California and Seattle, Washington!

Browse all jobs for Devices Accessibility and Internationalization Team

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net