[Ct-nfb] Internet Accessibility and Interview with NFB Director of Government Affairs

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 03:15:41 UTC 2016

Hello, fellow Federationists!
If you have not already done so, please visit the home page of nfb.org. Under the heading What's New you'll find a link to the survey regarding accessibility of state and local websites. It's important that we gather as much information as we possibly can, to show the Department of Justice how important it is that guidelines for web accessibility be developed.
Below is a link to Freedom Scientific's FSCast podcast. The most recent episode, number 129, features an interview with with Parnell Diggs from National about this issue. It starts about forty minutes into the podcast.
The survey only takes a few minutes to complete.
Here's to an awesome weekend!

http://www.freedomscientific.com/About/FSCast

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator