[Ct-nfb] Justin

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:52:25 UTC 2016

Hello

I am with you all as taht I wish al lthe ver ybest for  Justin in all of his endeavers and   they need al ltheassistance in Hawii as so close to Asia  as  well at the same time so much as that Asia si so ahead and  progressive i nthe  eye world that  it is wonderful opportunities ahead for him and wish all fo the best  and t od ostay in touch with us.

As he'll be missed who will be filling his  big shoes  in work for us.

Thank you,
Elizabeth