[Ct-nfb] Greetings

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sat May 7 15:07:35 UTC 2016

Greetings, fellow Federationists in Connecticut!

First, to correct a small miss-understanding, I am a member of the At Large Chapter.

I want to thank Justin for his enthusiastic and very productive service as Legislative Co-ordinator. I've enjoyed working with him, and look forward to working with him more in the future.

I know some of you do not yet know me very well personally, but I plan to be reaching out to the various chapters in the near future. As the new Legislative Co-ordinator I plan to continue along the path we've been walking, without letting up one bit.

I will be posting updates to the listserve at least twice weekly, so please check your e-mail often. As you may have noticed, there is very important news regarding Space Available. I will post some info about that later today.

I'm very grateful for the opportunity to serve our affiliate as Legislative Co-ordinator! If any of you have any questions, comments, etc. my contact info is below.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
Home phone: 203-535-1620
Mobile phone: 860-581-0430