[Ct-nfb] Greetings

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Sat May 7 16:00:48 UTC 2016

Justin,

Thank you for everything you've done with our legislative committee-and for
all of your leadership in the affiliate (in our student division, on our
board, at our conventions, etc.).  You have done outstanding work and
mentored many people who have gone on to contribute and lead so much.

I look forward to working with Jim on our legislative committee!  He is a
great leader and will carry the torch of legislative advocacy and leadership
excellently. It'll be good to get the updates on Space Available on this
list shortly and find out how we all can continue to help.

I sincerely hope that a career opportunity to teach cane travel becomes
available in Connecticut (Brian Sigman - are you reading?  Along with the
end of that bill that would have done such harm to us getting guide dogs
something likely more important to you professionally happened: BESB, and
all state agencies, got a budget and can plan).  I know that wherever your
career takes you you will take up a torch and shine it brightly and with
love.

Again, looking forward to hearing very soon what we can do next to help!

Nathanael