[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: Panel on June 2nd

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:53:27 UTC 2016

Hello All,
I am planning to attend  this event. I have worked with Nyema Pinkney in
the past. We served together on the SRC for BSBE when I was vice chair for
the Council before she became the Chair. I know Jeffrey Bravin as well. He
is deaf and has long been involved with ASD and the Deaf community. I do
not know the other speakers. This event promises to be inclusive and the
Blind/Visually Impaired community will be represented.
Mary Silverberg