[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: Panel on June 2nd

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Tue May 31 13:12:04 UTC 2016

-----Original

From: Melissa Marshall - Email Address: melissa.marshall at snet.net
Sent On: 5/20/2016 12:10
Sent To: kimberlytindallct at gmail.com - Email Address: kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
subject: Panel on June 2nd

Hi Kim,

I wanted to make sure that you are aware that we are having a panel of
people with different types of disabilities on June 2nd. I have attached a
flyer. Nyema Pinkney from the state Rehab Council who is blind will be
speaking as well as Garry Gross. Please circulate this to people that you
might know in the blind community. Please contact me if you have any
questions. Thanks!

Melissa

Melissa Marshall, Coordinator CT Cross Disability Lifespan Alliance

860-561-1089

Melissa.Marshall at snet.net