[Ct-nfb] Practice Voting

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Mon Nov 7 03:59:26 UTC 2016

Esther,

I too used the demo line, and it did work excellently.  Even for write-in
candidates, just as advertised.  If this new system works as designed it is
indeed a significant improvement.  To be sure that it does, we'll be adding
value to the seemingly cliché advice that everyone should vote on Tuesday...

Nathanael