[Ct-nfb] Practice Voting

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:20:21 UTC 2016

Hello

 As I'd doen it as well last Saturday  here in  Norwalk  at the  Norwalk Town Hall and the  head of voting  Stewart  Weller I  think his  name  was very  informative of the   the technology. He'd  had  the equipment on a very nice cart with the printer on the bottom   with the  tablet on top of it  with the  side   key pad  that was maybe the size of a mouse or a little bit biger which is the audio device.  He'd said  that   had gotten the carts from some  place to make it easier and safer  going into all of the places   of voting . Stewart had said although are locked in the schools  over night  one can never take a chance this si why said that  all the equipment goes onto this cart and then gets locked.

I'd liked the  fact that  there was  disposable ear cossens and wipes t owipe things off, but if one  did have their own ear phones  they'd work. As I carry  a pair of ear phones  and they'd worked  for me . As passing this along   if anyone  wanted t obring their own verses using   the ear pads   and  have no issues  as some  may have.

I'd though that   was very informative  of the  voting process as to who is voting  as it does take longer with the  audio  part as  it  has to read everything  the nverses using the touch screen  as that  was  interesting too as that  of  the form print out is kept  private   for those  who  wish to use that part of it. I  can sa ythat   I'd felt that  this equipment was a lot better then  the  phones   to  call in where  no one knew how to use it  or if they did at the polling place  it  wouldn't work as was horrific  as this is  a better fit  fro mthat.

I wish everyone a very good experience  with the  equipment tomorrow  and  do hope that everyone does go out and vote  at least  strength i nnumbers.

Elizabeth