[Ct-nfb] elections/easy-peasy in Groton

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:07:04 UTC 2016

Hey, folks,

Just returned from voting at the Groton Public Library; I was their guinea pig, and didn’t mind. Staff pretty knowledgeable and easy to work with, system went off with no glitches, loved the little keyboard for my small hands. Out in ten minutes! While there was very little difference for me in using the old and new set-ups, I now have the added security of knowing my ballot won’t be counted separately from non-disabled peers.

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)