[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT State Convention

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:45:36 UTC 2016

Hello Jim

I do agree with that part as of that  there have bee nmany administrations  those  were  of the understanding of  the issues of the disabled  and were  willing t owork wit hNFB. As for this one  am not so sure as to it as to why I'd said as so. As that  said  as  yourself  or  whoever is the  main legislative  represenative for NFB alredy  made an attempt t o reach out t o  the new  party/administration yet or  are waiting  a bit longer to do so. As  that  the best defense is  the early one as  know that  we'll make progress a  stregthening the  relationships that already have currently for us in gaining  greater ground.

Thank you and best of luck with it all.

Elizabeth