[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT State Convention

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Nov 14 19:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi Elizabeth,

There are a lot of people who think that they need to stay out of the way with legislative work and allow certain appointed representative of the organization to do that work. I want you to understand that we will be the most successful if everyone participates, not just a few top leaders. We all have just one vote, and they want to hear from as many voting constituents as possible.

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats