[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT State Convention

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:12:02 UTC 2016

Hello Jim

This is waht  am  meaning   in sorts  as taht  know that  President Obama  has had a disablity committee  in which  would have  conference calls every month  and  his committee  has been made up of  very strong  people within  the Us   and this is what  am meaning of  guess it would be essentially pers, others etc  that can assist  in  those ways as  you've  mentioned. As  said   keep positive  speaking out  and  educating   all as well using the  media as part of the  educatin process too.  Keep doing all that are doing  in being successful as workign as a team.
Thanks agai nElizabeth