[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT State Convention

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 21:16:44 UTC 2016

Hello, Elizabeth and all.
I have not yet heard anything about any efforts by NFB to reach out to Mr. Trump, but I will certainly pass along anything that comes along. The election was only a few days ago, and Trump will not take office until January 20. The legislative agenda for the coming year is being put together, and we will presenting it to our legislators in late January and early February at Washington Seminar.
Personally, I do not believe Trump's administration will be as big an obstacle to us as many people think. Of course, that remains to be seen.
As Justin said, we each have to be involved in advocating for our rights and our interests. Contact your elected representatives any time you feel a need to speak out.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net