[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: At large chapter meeting

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:49:35 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly Tindall - Email Address: kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Sent On: 11/16/2016 06:43
Sent To: garyallenct at hotmail.com, blindhands at aol.com, jcronin442 at att.net, scrimgeo at sbcglobal.net, dherbert at waytogoct.org, j.mccollum64 at comcast.net, itstheatretime at gmail.com, DorothyCRobinson at att.net, president at alumni.ecu.edu, shonda.r.rosetta at gmail.com, sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com, kimberlytindallct at gmail.com, janetcw at sbcglobal.net, ntwales at omsoft.com, kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com, ct.daffodil at snet.net - Email Address: garyallenct at hotmail.com, blindhands at aol.com, jcronin442 at att.net, scrimgeo at sbcglobal.net, dherbert at waytogoct.org, j.mccollum64 at comcast.net, itstheatretime at gmail.com, DorothyCRobinson at att.net, president at alumni.ecu.edu, shonda.r.rosetta at gmail.com, sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com, kimberlytindallct at gmail.com, janetcw at sbcglobal.net, ntwales at omsoft.com, kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com, ct.daffodil at snet.net
subject: At large chapter meeting

Good morning

Hope all is well in your world!

,have you ever had any transportation  questions?
Well tonight we have Danielle Herbert, she is the Regional Mobility Manager for  North eastern Ct.and I'm sure that she will be able to answer  all of your transportation questions.  Join us tonight for this night of information,the call in number is641-715-3294 and the  pass code is 433706# and we meet at 8:00 p.m.
Respectfully yours,Kim