[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: at large chapter meeting

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 00:02:48 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly Tindall - Email Address: kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Sent On: 11/16/2016 18:46
Sent To: Gary Allen, joyce, jim cronin, Christine Scrimgeo he, Danielle Herbert, jim mccollum, judy potter, Dorothy Robinson, president justin saulsbiury, Shonda, sandra streeter, Janet walans, Nathanael T. Wales, kathryn webster, Anne West - Email Address: garyallenct at hotmail.com, blindhands at aol.com, jcronin442 at att.net, scrimgeo at sbcglobal.net, dherbert at waytogoct.org, j.mccollum64 at comcast.net, itstheatretime at gmail.com, DorothyCRobinson at att.net, president at alumni.ecu.edu, shonda.r.rosetta at gmail.com, sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com, janetcw at sbcglobal.net, ntwales at omsoft.com, kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com, ct.daffodil at snet.net
subject: at large chapter meeting

hello everyone,

Hope all is well in your world!

Just wanted to remind you of the meeting tonight, our speaker will be Danielle Herbert , she will talk about transportation needs and our own member and the Legislative Coordinator Jim McCollum will discuss issues ,that will effect us.  We meet at 8:00 tonight. The call in number is 641-715-3294 and the pass code is 433706#, Join us for this night of information.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Respect-fully yours,

Kim