[Ct-nfb] Gary - Krafters Division

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 04:42:06 UTC 2016

Gary,

I did get your message regarding asking about people wanting to learn
Knitting, etc.

The Krafter's Division is basically slowing down and all classes will be
ending in the next 2 weeks until January 2017.

Last year we had 2015- 87 classes and this year we will be ending up with
just under 70 classes,

We will be starting back up after the holidays and we will be having a
beginners crochet class on January 5 via telephone call.  On January 5 we
will be beginning  our monthly knitting dish towel classes via email.  There
are already scheduled a c simple crochet beginners classes and Loom knitted
class.

So please do stop over on our website
www.KraftersKorner.org
and check out the classes and sign up if you would like to give it a try.

Also take a look at our Monday Night Chats as we cover a lot on them from
making your own cleaning products with essential oils, adaptive equipment
reports, authors of books, etc.  Last year we had an author that wrote short
stories and each month we encouraged folks to read one chapter, we had a
type of craft class that was from each story and the author visited with us
for a Chat at the beginning of the year and then came back at the end of the
year to here about our crafting.

Joyce