[Ct-nfb] Message From Diane McGeorge Regarding Washington Seminar

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:27:35 UTC 2016

This is a reminder about making your hotel reservations with the Holiday Inn Capitol for the 2017 Washington Seminar.  Our deadline with the hotel is December 28, 2016 and although I know most of you are busy as we approach the holiday season, the hotel would certainly appreciate getting your reservations as early as possible to ensure that you secure your reservation.

Sleeping room rates are $188 for single, double, triple, or quad rooms, and the tax rate is 14.5% per night.  The address of the Holiday Inn Capitol is 550 C Street SW, Washington, DC 20024.  You may begin booking reservations by using the following link: Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol <https://nfb.org/washington-seminar>  or by calling 1 877-572-6951 and referencing booking code F7B.

We would like to have representation from all 50 states so do please encourage members from your state affiliates to attend.

I hope you have made your requests for meeting room space as these meeting rooms fill up very quickly.  If not, please notify us prior to December 10th, giving us the name of your meeting, the number of people you expect in attendance, and the type of room setup you wish to have.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may call (303) 778-1130, extension 219, or email Lisa Bonderson at: lbonderson at cocenter.org.

Thanks so much.