[Ct-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 21:39:06 UTC 2016

Hi Eileen,
Sorry you experience this. People mean well but it is up to us to help them realize we will ask for assistance if we need it. It might help to send everyone or post if you are on Facebook, the Ten Rules of Courtesy for Blindness. I found this eliminated this in my family!

 Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter
Phone - 860-378-5370