[Ct-nfb] This question may be asked to presidential candidates! Vote for it?

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 17:45:38 UTC 2016

Hello, fellow Federationists.
This is a link to vote on a question that, if enough votes are received, may be put to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump during their debate this coming Sunday night. The question concerns their positions on disabilities and the ADA.
I should let you know that to vote you'll have to create an account with a password and deal with a capsha.
Hi there!

For the first time ever, presidential debate moderators may ask questions directly voted on by the public.

Could you vote for this question to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? Here it is: https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/7313/vote/?source=share-email-7313

The second debate on Sunday, October 9 is a town hall format. The Commission on Presidential Debates has mandated that moderators ask questions with input from the Internet -- not just questions from voters in the physical room. This is our biggest opportunity to make a difference. So please vote!

There are tons of other great questions to vote on at PresidentialOpenQuestions.com. You can search by topic area or keyword, or you can even submit your own question.

Thanks for helping us collect a set of questions that reflect the real concerns of Americans.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net