[Ct-nfb] You're invited to National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut 2016 State Convention

cjuanita171 at comcast.net cjuanita171 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 19:21:41 UTC 2016

I am hello everybody at NFA it is Juanita first of all I'm not out going to be able to come to this year's convention but I will say this I would like to talk about the voting him at that they have I'm glad they have that kind of act but the problem is him is the speech recognition of the voting machines I'm wondering if those machines new machines that they have have the speech recognition I'm wondering about it because that that on you know when we have the phones at least we were able to vote by the phone by pressing numbers like five for this five for that let's hope with these voting machines they will have something like that see if they don't what's says what do you. OK let me give you a couple of examples when we were voting for governor it would say press five for Malloy press five for this one press five for that one OK and him when we voted for him send it it would tell you to press five for this you know whenever the senator was going to be and everything else now as far as the convention I hope that you guys have a wonderful and fantastic state convention this year and I do pray and hope that this year that this coming year's convention 2017 will be held either in Hartford or West Hartford area I mean somethings got to give here I can't be traveling the Milford anyhow talk to you all later and God bless you all

Sent from my iPhone