[Ct-nfb] You're invited to National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut 2016 State Convention

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Sun Oct 16 14:39:46 UTC 2016

my registar told me the new system will be ok for blind/ visually
impaired. if you know where the 5 button with the knob on it, you will
be ok. you have the choice of icons on the tablet OR headset & a keypad.
by the way, it has been a long time since the convention was held in the
southern part of the state.

eileen